Blog Editing(Make content work for you)
Blog editing or blogpost editing? Well, a blog has many blogposts. Blogposts come in different lengths - an SME or a consultant writes longform blogposts that are detailed and well researched. A business or corporate blogpost can be a mix of smaller and longer blogposts that informs, educates the readers. Whatever length you choose, engaging with readers is important so that they comeback to your blog again. Our blogpost editors make your content, crisper and more engaging. When you send your blogpost content to our editors, here is what they will do:
Understand your target audience and edit the content accordingly
Make blogpost content simple and easier to read
Edit to capture reader’s attention in short span (we all have ADD)
Adapt the content for mobile, tablet and desktop
Recommend further actions and improvements - images, illustrations
Different levels of editing - Because each author is unique
- Checking for grammatical errors Correcting spelling mistakes
- Ensuring the manuscripts adheres to style guide
- Ensuring the final copy is clean without any Typographical or other errors
- A thorough line-edit to ensure correct grammar, tone, clarity and consistency-
- Editing at word level and sentence level-
- Checking for appropirate usage for words and terms-
- Analyzing your manuscript as whole--
- Verifing effective structure and outline--
- Rewriting sentences to make content clear, concise and effective--
Blog Editing Sample
Line by line editing for language, readibility nad technical learning improvement
Highlights of our Blog Editing service
Our Blog Editing fee is one of the best in the industry for the level of quality work we offer from our trusted blogpost editors.
You can talk to your blogpost editor until you are satisfied with our editing service, get your queries answered via email or chat and send your blogpost content after review for further check.
We ensure your documents are handled with utmost care. We can sign NDA if necessary.
Your documents as wells as payment is handled by our secure website which has passed the best level of security testing in the industry.
How it works?
Customer submits document via our Request for quote page.
After receiving the document, ContentConcepts sends price quote.
After payment is made by the customer, ContentConcepts sends confirmation of payment.
Edit & Return
CC assigns the right editor who edits and sends the edited document back to the customer.