Letter Editing(Deliver the right message)
Writing a letter that gets your readers' attention isn't always easy. Writing a cover letter to journal or grant proposal or for a job? Our team will help you craft the perfect letter that delivers the message. To do this our editors
Reduce the clutter and get to the point
Modify the tone and structure for better flow
Use the right words to convey the message
Highlight the best part of the content
Review and re-edit multiple times
Levels of Letter Editing - Because each author is unique
- Checking for grammatical errors Correcting spelling mistakes
- Ensuring the manuscript adheres to style guide
- Ensuring the final copy is clean without any typographical or other errors
- A thorough line-edit to ensure correct grammar, tone, clarity and consistency-
- Editing at word level and sentence level-
- Checking for appropriate usage for words and terms-
- Analyzing your manuscript as whole--
- Verifying effective structure and outline--
- Rewriting sentences to make content clear, concise and effective--
Letter Editing Sample
Line by line editing for language, readability and technical learning improvement
Highlights of our Letter Editing service
Our Letter Editing fee is one of the best in the industry for the level of quality work we offer from our trusted PhD and native English editors.
You can talk to your Letter Editor until you are satisfied with our editing service, get your queries answered via email or chat and send your letter after review for further check.
We ensure your documents are handled with utmost care. We can sign NDA if necessary.
Your documents as wells as payment is handled by our secure website which has passed the best level of security testing in the industry.
How it works?
Customer submits manuscript via our Request for quote page.
After receiving the manuscript, ContentConcepts sends price quote.
After payment is made by the customer, ContentConcepts sends confirmation of payment.
Edit & Return
CC assigns the right editor who edits and sends the edited document back to the customer.